• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATTENTION PLEASE!...... It's time for everybody Too...........

PierBridge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what happens when you don't leave a lot of runners on base. Lousy pitching by Perkins. I think he thought it was still a BP session. Thats OK as everyone else stepped it up, and it sure was nice to see that 9th inning. It felt like the Twins of old.

Twins win....Great

Magic Number for the sox...Just doesn't matter

Hey WINDY WERE COMIN WERE COMIN.

G.C.

Gary,

We know your comin but what is going to be left once you get there? LOL

See you Tuesday, what day is the Dom Perignon arriving at the Baggie Dome. I know it is being shipped to the Sox club house just can't read the delivery date yet!

Windy

maybe it will be there tomorrow?

PB is in mourning!

Pier 65 Closed! frown

Alive and well thanks!

Been busy with docks out weekend, the Viking game, Hunting and helping a friend side his house...DOH! Thank goodness for TIVO!

Yes that is a bummer about the Pier-65 but she'll re-open again like always!

Go Twins!

I heard Windy was spotted washing cars and Commanche was doing dishes as they lost bets to Twins fans living in Chicago regarding the series outcome. When they get done doing their community service, they will return...... or after the Sox win again and the Twins lose... atleast thats what they are praying for!!!

Keep praying boys, keep praying!

Must be difficult routing for a team that is coached by Ozzie hot air Guillen... what an embarrasment to a franchise!

Williams will be canning him, mark it down!