• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATTENTION PLEASE!...... It's time for everybody Too...........

PierBridge

Enjoy dude,

But we have two games in hand against the Kitties!

Bump Bump Bump, SLOSH!

Goes the roller coaster. The ride had to be shut down here in the Windy and tomorrow is calling for all day of the same. I don't think they will even get one game in and that would leave us three games to make up AFTER the end of the season! What the heck is going on here. Should be interesting.

Windy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wandering,

They got one game in so far with my beloved Pale Hose sloshing out a victory and they have started the second game and we are up 1 - Nil so far. We broke a record here in the Windy City yesterday with an all time record amount of rainfall in one day, something like 7-8 inches! Looks like we will make up the last game with the Kitties the day after the season ends, if necessary. If the Rays give us a little help and we take care of our own business that game may never have to be made up!

Windy

dude,

I think I heard somebody named Custer, on your wagon and he was saying something about "Friendly Indians" just over the hill. I think I will take the Pale Hose Express and leave the Twinks to their fate! LOL

PS Pale Hose now up 2-nil, Thome went deep!

Windy

Oh so sorry, I had to take care of some work stuff this AM.

OK. It was a tough game to watch last night as it should never have gone into extra innings. I see the other thread is the negative nellie board, led by Mnwild guy. This is the PETER POSITIVE board.

The bull pen last night was very good after the franchise had a bad day. Down 8-1 the bull pen shut them down until the end. Now how many people did we leave on base. The score should have been 15-8. Every day Eddie gave a run up in the 8th, that should not have mattered. Pitchers are going to give up runs, it is a given.

You are not going to win many games when that many are left on base. Offense needs some key hits.

So only 2.5 down with a bunch of games left. Still looking good,

and Windy has recruited a new member in his club.

PETER PETER POSITIVE.

G.C.