• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats wrong with your boat?

with openeing weekend behind us what did you find not working? and what did you forget to bring?

couple things in our group first morning broke and alligator clip for the electric start, did not bring my GPS and I sorta got turned around (foggy as #@LL). and my brother forgot to bring his calls the the second morning. left went to load up the boat and realized we lost a running boat and also forgot we were missing a center roller, ususallt hjave a fire extingusher (sp) but figured we were not running the heater so no biggy just seen it was missing.

worked on the boat for a few hours yesterday to get it 100% went to menards bpought a 2x4, roll of carpet, and glue $12

slapped them on called a couple boat dealers to find the roller and found one $10. and I also raised the bunks and rollers a lil to make the boat load easier.

I have an old outboard that is called a cheif and its a free-air outboard and the fuel line clamp broke on the way out to the spot that we hunt so it was a lot of fanageling to get out and back but once it was fixed it runs like a swiss watch.

boat still has the same small leak as last year no big deal its in the water all day and less than a gallon to take out.

I have yet to set up the blind on my big flat bottom just using my 10fter for now.

Been running mine for weeks now, fine tuned the blind, moved the fuel and battery up front, wired in a bilge pump, I'm ready.

Just been field hunting thus far, so I haven't used it in application yet, but soon......very soon. smile