• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Non- Resident License?

Can anyone give me the quick anwser/advice the the ND Hunter Safety Number on the hunting license application?

The web site states that anyone born after 1961 must have a hunter safety number - but it is not a required field.

The web site data is not very clear. The FAQ does not address non-residents.

Any information would be appreciated.

Yes, you need hunter safety to get a license in ND if you were born after 1961. This includes ALL hunters, res and non-res. Had a friend that had to go through the adult class to get his cert before he could hunt. Just need the number from the state that you got certified in.

It's not a required field because if you were born before 1961, you don't need the number.

I called ND Dnr last year and asked the same question. THe lady laughed and stated enter your driving license number, so

i did and recieved approval for a license. I have since

went thru the adult test, and now I am such a better

sportsman becuase of it. Kinda of a crock, 40 yr old guy cant

get license in some states but 12 yr old who just takes class,

most dont now how handle gun would have no problem. Goverment

for ya.