• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Luminok or Tracer nocks?

PerchJrkr

Just wondering what everyone uses, and if anyone has actually weighed them both to see how much of a difference there is in weight. I shoot beman ics 400 arrows, and luminok didnt really say on any of their packaging which one would work in these... anyone know?

I think beman takes the S nock. It should say on the back of the package.

I like the tracer nock better myself. There are quite a few guys on this site that have had good luck with the lumenock.

I think the tracer nock weighs 28.7 grains. I shoot them out to forty yards with no difference in point of impact.

Tracers all the way. They are AWESOME. I had used luminoks in the past with about a 50-60% success with them lighting up. The tracker are magnetically activated and really easy to use. I got mine at Archery Country in St. CLoud. Give them a call and they will tell you which ones to get for your arrows. Also, they are the same price,,,,luminok and tracer....

I wound up getting the luminoks. Had to sand them down a tiny bit, but these things are really awesome. I didnt get a chance to shoot until 10 last night and it was like a lightning bolt. Awesome... dont know how i ever hunted without them. I got 3, shot them all about 10 times and they lit up every time.

I'm sure both work equally as well. I got my lumenocks last year and watched as one blew right through a doe. Was really cool to see and made finding the arrow almost immedate. I've never had problems with them lighting up. They also fly almost idententical to arrows that carry my normal nocks. Perhaps off an inch or fraction of but nothing noticeable.