• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Season opener!!!!!! MN vs GB

Scott K

Ya wanna know whats great about this whole thing NOBODY is ripping on the defense. All I have been hearing all week from the Quenns fans is Allen this Allen that Allen he is gonna have 2 or 3 sacks the DE line is going to be all over Rodgers he is going to be running his tail off all, never happened.

Very happy Pack came away with a win, Rodgers did his job and he's only going to get better.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge upset for the Packers! Might give them the confidence they need to contend this year. Vikings will rebound. Until that pick, I was sure they were going to pull this one out. Should've run a draw on 1st down instead of spiking it. Packers D was really back peddling and got exposed.

Jared Allen doesn't have to have 3 sacks per game to make his presence felt. He got held, drew a false start penalty, and an illegal formation call because the tackle wasn't on the line of scrimmage. They didn't run the ball his way. Stats in the books don't mean everything. There are other things that players do that help defenses get off the field.

Stats dont tell everything. But Tallies in the win column do.

Go Pack.

Good to see Rodgers get his feet wet. Favre hasn't ran that fast in 7 years. He was almost Michael Vick like. Can't possibly replace Brett Favre, but if Rodgers can get the job done it will sure make it easier.

Nobody get too excited either way, there are 16 more weeks until the playoffs. Lot of football to be played.

The OL was horrible tonight but TJ has some passes he should have made. Six yards in a half is pathetic. You have a stud RB and can't utilize him because you can't open up the passing game. Defense was just OK for me tonight. Special teams blew a big one and the refs missed the catch for sure. How do you not call that a catch watching instant replay? At least it was only the first game. They will be 0-2 though after the Colts roll on them.

How many screens did they attmempt to the best RB in football, what is with the play calling? I know it's early but it's hard not to be critical when you see the same thing year after year and game after game. Oh well I'm over it.

No, there is plenty of blame to go around but TJ just is not that good of a QB.

Most of this poor showing can be placed on the shoulders of Mr Childress. maybe with 2-3 more years of poor coaching the Vikes will dump him. All these issues can go on the back of BC.

TJack has had his chance to rally this team. Time and time again he's proven that he can't pull it off. How many dump passes were right at the feet of the intended receiver?

Can one player make a difference? Well I ask you this. Had Rodgers or Farve been taking the snaps for the Vikes would there been a different outcome?

I say yes.

No, there is plenty of blame to go around but TJ just is not that good of a QB.

Most of this poor showing can be placed on the shoulders of Mr Childress. maybe with 2-3 more years of poor coaching the Vikes will dump him. All these issues can go on the back of BC.

I agree Tom. TJ isn't all to blame. Play calling was not good. How do you have drives like the one in the 3rd and get a field goal? If they don't get a winning record this year and hit the playoffs I think Ziggy will get rid of Chilly and Tjack. I don't think he's like all the other owners we've had. He wants to win and spends the money to do so. It is week 1, maybe we can get out heads out. They did make inprovements in the second half. There just wasn't a lot to cheer for last night.

How many passes were over thrown to receivers. He either over throws or under throws.

Its the same thing year after year with these clowns. Get a quarterback that has some poise. He is terrible and Childress is so effen stubborn he won't bench Jackson. Childress play calling is diffenately subject too.

man with all this negativity, Next weekends game's TV Ratings is going to be way down, but If I was a betting man all you will be infront of your TV Next week either jumping on or off the band wagon. Tough Game, lets not hang everyone on the team, next weeks another game!

I have to say I was a little less then impressed by last nights game. There was alot of blame to go around, defense line didnt stop the run, couldnt get in Rodgers face, the backs couldnt cover. Offense line couldnt protect Jackson, Jackson was throwing balls at their shoes, or was way off, wich could be from the recievers, some dropped passes. Speacial teams gave up some big plays. Coaching made some bad calls, (4th and inches, we should have went for that!) There were some bad ref calls against us.

But beyond them few things they looked good grin

I am not giving up, I will still watch as many games as I can, and I think they are a better team then what we seen last night.

Bring on INDY!!!

Go Vikes!!!!

It brings me great satisfaction to watch the mighty Pack beat the lowly Queens for the fifth straight time.

In Green Bay the tourch has been passed and Green Bay still has the best the quarterback in the NFC Central.

Same 'ol queens. Sad really.

Nice to see Windy still clinging to that championship ring. Time to move on or do I need to bust out some title-town on you.

Go Pack!

96365.jpg

Very nice satisfaction in watching the game last night. Didn't hear Allen's name once and the Queens brought this guy in for a better pass rush line. Doesn't help either when you have a QB who shouldnt even be in the league guy looked horrible, Chilly needs to go also.