• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what's a good cell phone

Ryan_V

Question

My t-mobile contract is up soon and we are looking at upgrading phones. I'm looking at the Motorola Rizer and the Samsung Katalyst to name a couple. does anyone have any experience with these?? how about phones in general, is motorola the best??...samsung??? others??? how about a flip vs a slider?? I'm not looking for anything that will do everything but clean my house, but am looking for a phone with a few frills.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

T mobile does not have any coverage past Crosby going north on hwy 6. No coverage at all by the Winnie area.

I have a Motorola with ATT coverage. I have had a few dropped calls with ATT, but it does work nice at the cabin, and in route.

It does not work for some reason in cutfoot.

G.C.

I'm on Verizon have been for about five years now and won't leave anytime soon. I have had only smartphones for the past 3 years, the Treo 700W was the absolute worst phone I have ever had. I now have a VX6900 (HTC Touch) and love it, it does everything it should with no problems.

In the past and with regular cell phones I always had Motorola, they are simply the most durable, now if they only made a FULL featured SmartPhone that would be the best ever, but the Motorola Q just doesn't cut it.

RU

cant complain bout my sprint coverage I do loose service on the river sometimes but all in all I like the price and the service. I have internet,text and fare and fexible min and my nights start at seven and unlimited weekends which start and seven pm fri and end monday at seven am been a sprint consumer since 1998 and only swicth phones when I break one on the third phone sp-22lbps with out a camera. battery last four days when not searching and 3 days when searching, it automactically shuts off when a tower is not found.