• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's Going to Win The Chase

bassNspear

If Hamlin keeps his streak up he may be the guy? Consistency is always the key and what is he at, three 3rd place finishes in the last three races or something like that?

Hopefully not because I really don't want to hear all about the Toyota this and Toyota that stuff. Maybe next year will be a better year for Toyota to get a championship!! grin

If the last few races are any indication the #48 may be the man to beat. Unfortunately I do the the #18 will be right there right along with the #99. It could end up being one heck of a battle. I would love to see the #88 right in the mix, but they haven't been real consistent as of late.

If I had to pick....

1) Johnson

2) Shrub

3) Edwards

4) Earnhardt

5-12).....take your pick

Still hoping Dale Jr. and his crew find a little lightning in a bottle and get hot over these last 10 races though!

Jr's pit crew this season at times has been on the slow side but the last few races they have cranked it up and are a little faster in pit stop times which should really help. Now, its up to himself and his crew chief.

Jr has had a very good year and I will agree they do need to crank it up a notch to another level to contend for the top spot.

These last 10 races are set up well for guys like JJ, Carl and shrub....or vice versa maybe....these guys are set up well for the last 10 races. Guess what I'm trying to get at is JJ, Carl and shrub all excel at the type of tracks that make up these last 10 races. I for one think the cup will be between these 3 as that's the way the season has gone, but I certainly wouldn't discount any of the others. Not before the chase starts at least. I don't know if any one team can afford a mulligan with the quality of contenders in this year's chase.