• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MTV Music Awards

DTro

Did anyone else happen upon this last night?

I’ve seen some bad TV programs in my life, but this one here ranks up there with some of the biggest stinkers of all time.

What a pile of krap.

This Russell Brand has to be one of the worst awards show host in the history of TV.

At one time I thought maybe I tuned into a political rally. C’mon save that stuff for another time.

I finally had to turn it off when this dude comes out shirtless, pants literally down to his knees, and a dew rag dragging behind as he shouted into the mic.

What a disgrace.

Darren-

You must have missed the intro to the show otherwise the rap artist known at T-Pain pulling up on his Elephant on the red carpet would have made your list as well. Everyone else is arriving in limos, this dude rolls up on an Elephant. grin

Uh, I think that violates forum policy in some way or another grin.

I do not know what is worse? The flash backs to ‘This Is Spinal Tap’ movie or one of the worst bootleg jobs every in the history of bootlegs cry