Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAPAFISH

Bye Bye Olbermann

8 posts in this topic

MSNBC drops Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews from anchor chair... David Gregory will anchor news coverage of the coming debates and election night.

jokerclapping-4bjld3y3f.gif

That sucks!

I loved mouthy Keith when he was on ESPN. I used to stay up just to watch his rapid-fire delivery on Sportscenter - he was hilarious. He's just as funny on MSNBC.

I don't think he'll be underemployed long.

Thought he was ALOT better on ESPN.

He just got moved from the anchor chair. I do not think he is actually gone from MSNBC

Olbermann and Matthews really embarrassed themselves with their coverage of the conventions the past two weeks. Like one of the accounts said "It would be like FOX having O'Reilly host the convention (which he has never done)."

MSNBC has lost all credibility.

I do like Harold Ford Jr. and Joe Scarborough. Hardball is ok sometimes too. Matthews is very funny sometimes.

Alls I can say is you guys remember Olbermann a lot differently than I do. I remember thinking, Good Luck FoxSports when he went there.