• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4 Shots From Today

Did some riverbank fishing and cleanup in and along the river today. I brought along the camera,but only fired it about 6 times and kept these 4. I was experimenting on what metering mode to use when the light was constantly changing and moving around,shooting in shady/brightly lit woods. Spot metering with -1 1/3 ec seemed to work ok,so I left it set to that.

I will try to I.D. these items,but there is a strong possibility that I could be wrong. smirk

Rosey Branch berries

2838390434_7673c8c13c.jpg

Orange spotted leaf grubber

2838390290_b57602a8c3_o.jpg

Yellow chested gnat nibbler

2838390342_cb0d5c7b98_o.jpg

Buff Breasted Branch fisher

2837555853_85bd4f86e0_o.jpg

OK,so I may need some work on my I.D.s

You had me going on the IDs until the third one. That one seemed a bit too corny. Nice shots. I especially like the clean bg and pose on the last one. Only 6 shots taken? It would have taken me 60 shots to come away with this many decent photos. whistle

Thanks.

You know X,I was suprised that background turned out like it did. It was about 75 yards to the other side of the river,he was sitting on the wood,right above the water,and would swoop out over the river to catch bugs.

We also caught 4 Walleye,1 6 lb.Cat,and 1 Big Snapping Turtle.

My father hooked the snapper and was ever so nice to let me get it off for him. I grumbled a little,to which he replied "just lip him like a bass,that's how I used to do it"

I cut his line and said "maybe next time"