Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

What the????

17 posts in this topic

Heck is that new game show on NBC called "Hole in the Wall"? Are we that dumb in America to call this entertainment. Man, the previews looked horrible. Hopefully it lasts as long as Dog Eat Dog did.

BTW, its not any worse watching that for a half hour than listening to Madden for 3. I love football, but that guy is by far the biggest one-who-thinks-I-am-silly on the planet.

I saw it the other night only for a second..

It was the Beer Belly vs the six pack's ???????????

Sifty

I Tivo'd it. Mildly entertaining, annoying chick announcer, will get old pretty fast but worth a look when you can fast forward it.

Windy

Fox should be embarrassed putting this show on. I could not believe how stupid it was. I only had to see 10 minutes of it and I was in total disbelief. This has to rank right up there as one of the worst shows.

Do they have to wear those silver outfits? I don't see why they can't get by with shorts and a t-shirt.

Kind of funny at first, but then ridiculous after a while. It should be a one-time deal. Don't see anyone watching it for more than a week.

I've only seen the commercials. But the funniest thing I noticed about it was the one woman who looks like "Big Momma" in the Martin Lawrence movie.

GEEZ, did I just say that?

I've only seen the commercials. But the funniest thing I noticed about it was the one woman who looks like "Big Momma" in the Martin Lawrence movie.

GEEZ, did I just say that?

THATS funny right there

It is no worse than old Adam Sandler movies or the "Scary Movie" type parody franchise.

Sometimes you just have to check your brain at the door and have a good time. It is nice not to see a show that is preachy or over-reaching. Just a half hour of funny looking people in silver suits getting pushed into the water.

I had an ex-girlfriend who used to call that sort of thing "Cheeto dust for the soul."

It appears to be another show where you can sit back and laugh at the heavy people....

"She is going to try to fit though that little hole?!!"

Quote:
Fox should be embarrassed putting this show on

Isn't this the same network that brought us 'Who's Your Daddy?'

a couple seasons ago? I'm thinking they have no shame and therefore cannot be embarrassed.