Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hoffer

where to find/purchase pedastal seats??

3 posts in this topic

Hey FMers-

I am looking for a swivel ease brand pedastal seat (with the hydraulic adjustment..) I have looked at the standard places like fleet, gander, cabellas...thay all have a few types available - but not the type with the receiver part that I have on my boat...I need the larger diamter post - swivel-ease type. I have found them on a few marine internet sites - but would like to pick one up locally - so I can see before purchasing. I suppose I can change the receiver plate and buy the kind that I have seen at some of tha places...but then I also have to pay for an extra receiver plate - and I would prefer to just buy the post with the hydraulic adjustment.

Am I overlooking any places in town that might carry a decent selection??

Thanks for the help on this one.

I didn't see my pedestal at Cabela's web site so I called customer service and they got me the right one. You might try that or go to a dealer of your specific boat, they should have them.

Hi Mark,

I would second, just going down to your local Crestliner dealer. They should have what you are looking for or be able to order it for you.