• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Picture Posting of harvested animals

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has one mounted with what you call a deformaty and have seen a few others like that. I was told that it's caused be insects or paricites. Don't know if that's true or not. I thought it was from damage of some sort to the area early in the growing stage.

Nope it is definatly broken have the cape in the house comparing it to the other mounts to decide if I really wanted a shoulder mount he has my 128" 8 shot with the bow in 2000 beat in spread buy 4" tine lenghth is about the same but the other one was bladed so it added to the mass. But going from the g3 on the right he lost 3" of main beam on the left he would have been a nine with stickers you can see on the bottom of the main beam where it broke of at a angle.

Here's the buck I got Monday after opener. Taxidermist said would be 140 10 pointer. I don't really care, I just like the look of it. Had a healed up arrow wound from a couple years ago that went under the spine on the left side into the right shoulder. But he was moving fine when I saw him...

100_2354-1.jpg

100_2363.jpg