• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What did you learn about fishing - Spring/ Summer 2008??

Down Deep

Federline ... you must be talking to my wife grin

She can't figure out why I have all this gear. Her opinion is that all you need is a "Kane" pole, some line, hook, bobber and some worms from the yard. It is what she grew up on.

If I would have followed that logic, I would have spent only about $20 on my gear - and I could have put the rest into a really sweet fishin boat ... LOL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned that every year I fish I seem to get a little smarter. I fish and I fish and still I catch the bare minimum but still I learn. I also learned that Crank baits work well in shallow water in the fall. Gulp Alive works OK and real bait works a little better.IN MY OPINION. I've also learned that just because you have a new boat (New to me that is and not really new) you dont always get to go fighing when you want to.