Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LMITOUT

Stranded on a Desert Island....

50 posts in this topic

and you can only have one CD. What is it?

One, and one only.

I'd have to say Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles version, NOT the Alice Cooper/Bee Gees version!

tuff to choose but my mood now tells me

"Tom Waits- Nighthawks at the Diner"

This thread will realy show how out of touch the music world has slipped away from me.

Godsmack, Godsmack.

I crank it up at High volume while driving home from Fishing and Hunting trips often and no matter how exhausted or tired I am this album and an energy drink gets me home safe, sound and quickly every time.

So I guess it's a hope of recuse type of thing. smile

Go Sully!

The Geardaddies, "Can't have Nothin Nice"

John Hyatt's "Bring the Family"

Lucinda Williams, Liz Phair, Buddy Guy, George Strait,...

Just one? Impossible!

Can it be an MP3 CD? I got one with 9 hrs of music on it with everyone!! cool

Can it be an MP3 CD? I got one with 9 hrs of music on it with everyone!! cool

That'd be the route I'd want to go. Of course your batteries would go dead before you could listen to the whole thing.

Smashing Pumpkins : Siamese Dream

It would bring back many good memories of my teenage years.

Complete Clapton by Eric Clapton. 2 CDs of ALL of his hits. Can't go wrong.

Would have to be Meatloaf - Bat Out Of [PoorWordUsage], Only because my kid would still probably be borrowing my Rush All The Worlds A Stage.

Huckfin

Janis Joplin - Greatest Hits.

If I am gonna be stranded on an island I might as well be living with the Queen.

Sorry guys the LONE CD player on the island does not play MP3 formated disk's.

ONE non-pirated store bought CD and ONE only!..... grin

Sorry guys the LONE CD player on the island does not play MP3 formated disk's.

ONE non-pirated store bought CD and ONE only!..... grin

Man, you and your rules!! shocked I would probably go with the Forest Gump soundtrack, lots of good toons on there. I just wouldn't be able to listen to one artist time after time (no pun inteaded).

I would go for the CD audio version of "How to make a Radio out of a coconut and get rescued from a stranded Island for Dummies"

Without thinking too hard about this tough question,

Elton John "Goodbye To Yellow Brick Road" (a double album you know)

Unless MaryAnn is on the island...Then just the cd on how to make a radio out of a coconut, or at least how to make a complete meal out of coconuts. gringrin

*******Did you know?********

More people are killed by falling coconuts ever year than lightning strikes?

tha carter 3 by lil wayne

lol, That cd has been bringin me good luck on the way to the lake this year.

Back in Black... That one was obvious, or the school of rock soundtrack is good.

I'd have to say Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles version, NOT the Alice Cooper/Bee Gees version!

Either this or Revolver.

Blackout By the dropkick murphys. Don't really care for the title track but 13 great tunes out of 14 is as good as it gets in album land.

CAN I SKIP THE CD AND JUST BRING A SUPER MODEL!?!!?

smile ok, I guess I would have to bring LYNYRD SKYNYRD: Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd