• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox Magic Number

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Jim - Blackout was in full effect congratulations on the win and moving on. Even though my cards didn't make it to the playoffs this year I still appreciate baseball adn I'm glued to the set during the post season, great game... Feel sorry for Blackburn that kid pitched his butt off.

Congrats Jim......well done!

Did you see Windy in the parking lot with his AM radio by any chance on your way into the game? grin

Thanks Tim yeah he pitched an Ella of game!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats OK Commanche you really do not need to put that up for viewing. Anderson MILKED that catch all the way.

You had a great home field advantage and put it to good use.

Now comes your challenge to try to continue in the playoffs. Good luck to ya. You will need alot of it.

Commanche, do you happen to know if Windy is still alive. We have not heard from him and I and I am sure others expected him to respond. We are concerned about him.

G.C.

Congrats to the Sox, they were the better team, and they had a better chance at going deeper into the playoffs then we did. You wouldnt hear that out of me during the season, but for us its over. I will be cheering for the Rays, but only because they our the rookies in this playoff thing, if the White Sox take them, I will be cheering on the WS. Look out next year though!

There is still no way the sox should have had the home field advantage and anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy Different story in the dome guaranteed. This type of division playoff will never be played in the wrong again. White Sox still blow! Pierzynski and Guillen are a couple of punks and if I was Cuddyer I would have went with the shoulder block full on to the head and shoulders. Go Rays! There I am better now phew AHHHHH! Did I mention I starting a campaign of letters to the commissioner of how home field advantage should be decided in the playoffs? gringringrin

That difinitely needs to be addressed and revised for sure. At least put it at a nuetral site, so it is even steven, for both teams.

Cuddy did lower his shoulder a bit, and it was a good hit. Sent AJ flying, but he held on to the ball

G.C.