• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox Magic Number

Windy City Walleye Hunter

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I post this with my tail between my legs. The Twins deserved this series more than my beloved Sox, they were hungrier and they wanted to win more. I believe there will be a game on Tuesday and the Sox will hopefully get one back on the Twins.

Check out the comments in the online Chicago Tribune sports section about last nights game. Even the Sox fans are fighting each other. By the way you can add a comment and twist the knife a little. They hate it when MN fans get into their back yard.

Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back................

I'll post the final out video on youtube for all to see. I'll let everyone know when it's up!!!!!

Finally we took out the twinkies. And for the 1st time since 1993, I, as well as all other Sox fans, was able to witness a home game clinch.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim - Blackout was in full effect congratulations on the win and moving on. Even though my cards didn't make it to the playoffs this year I still appreciate baseball adn I'm glued to the set during the post season, great game... Feel sorry for Blackburn that kid pitched his butt off.