Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Foss

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK (3 of 3, falling in water)

6 posts in this topic

Ouch!!!!!!

Shot with Al servo focus mode, center focus point selected

2832153956_eaf97013c2_o.jpg

2832159652_e1ca8ce315_o.jpg

2832152634_b59b1167c6_o.jpg

2832162128_0c500dfbfa_o.jpg

2831319247_cd37db33b0_o.jpg

I also love the last log roller and the booing kids!

The last two photos are fantastic. I love his expression

Nice series Steve! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 9" gill, cpr'ed.  Not bad for a metro lake.
    • The Russians have released this photo of Trump in a Moscow hotel with a hooker.     I take it all back, fella's ..   You where right !        
    • I No problem with that either will do that I can get around 400" of ice per 4ah battery. Eat your cake!
    • Proving these investments sat on the table waiting for a business friendly environment.   Which obama administration has been anything but.. (friendly)  
    • Waiting for some of your mathematical calculations showing how the national debt won't be a problem, given the projected path of the debt and interest rates.    
    • New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" Jan 17, 2017 3:42 PM   In the month leading up to the election on November 8th, we repeatedly demonstrated how the mainstream media polls from the likes of ABC/Washington Post, CNN and Reuters repeatedly manipulated their poll samples to engineer their desired results, namely a large Hillary Clinton lead (see "New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through 'Oversamples'" and "ABC/Wapo Effectively Admit To Poll Tampering As Hillary's "Lead" Shrinks To 2-Points").  In fact, just 16 days prior to the election an ABC/Wapo poll showed a 12-point lead for Hillary, a result that obviously turned out to be embarrassingly wrong for the pollsters. But, proving they still got it, ABC/Washington Post and CNN are out with a pair of polls on Trump's favorability this morning that sport some of the most egregious "oversamples" we've seen.  The ABC/Wapo poll showed an 8-point sampling margin for Democrats with only 23% of the results taken from Republicans...   ...while the CNN poll showed a similar 8-point advantage for Democrats with only 24% of respondents identifying as Republicans.      
    • Commutes manning sentence - for providing wikileaks information.   Punishes the "russians" - for providing wikileaks information.   Maybe the lib-tards will wake up and smell the coffee.   See that they are being played like a violin...   https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T12&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office    
    • If you believe it is a moral consideration that is one thing.  You have your beliefs.     If you contend that it is a practical reason, then facts are required.   Totally different. I thought you were making a fact based practical point.  
    • You see the sharp tail grouse there I heard there is some but never seen them
  • Our Sponsors