Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PierBridge

Another Water restriction Q?

5 posts in this topic

I know this a long shot but is there a better more defined method, Map that clarifies the boarder of the Metro area water restriction bounders.

I'm hunting with friends who are right on the boarder and I can't tell for certain if we are legal the consensus is we are but I have heard we may not be.

I know it's better to be safe then sorry but it sure would be nice to have a definite way to tell like GPS? or a more defined map?

I have the area circled in bottom right of the map and I can't really tell which roads are which.

I Guess for starters I'll get a better street map and try to figure it out and then maybe call the DNR who I know will give different answers depending on who I am talking to.

Thanks Pier!

metroearlygoosemapuq8.jpg

just call the local DNR and have them give you the road numbers they have been really helpful for me this year!!!

It's such huge area not I'm even sure which Road numbers to use!

I tried giving them GPS coordinates but that was futile.

Thanks tho!

PierBrdige where are you hunting by? I am going to be hunting in that same area. Cr 8 (which is CR 70) is the southern border. I think hwy. 3 is that north/south border but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Thanks John we ended up Field Hunting both Days.

Saturday was a bit slow but from the sounds of it people around us were getting some shots off.

Sunday was much better once we got our Deke numbers and configuration figured out!