• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Water restriction Q?

I know this a long shot but is there a better more defined method, Map that clarifies the boarder of the Metro area water restriction bounders.

I'm hunting with friends who are right on the boarder and I can't tell for certain if we are legal the consensus is we are but I have heard we may not be.

I know it's better to be safe then sorry but it sure would be nice to have a definite way to tell like GPS? or a more defined map?

I have the area circled in bottom right of the map and I can't really tell which roads are which.

I Guess for starters I'll get a better street map and try to figure it out and then maybe call the DNR who I know will give different answers depending on who I am talking to.

Thanks Pier!

metroearlygoosemapuq8.jpg