Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
First Ice-Mike

CNN = Liberal Bias

14 posts in this topic

I've been trying to keep an open mind about CNN's coverage of the election, but after watching their coverage of both conventions there is do doubt they are completely in the tank for Obama. They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

FI

If you think CNN is bad, don't and I repeat, don't flip over to MSNBC.

The reporter did what he was supposed to do. He asked a provocative question and got a forceful and detailed response, and that response eloquently put forth the Republican position.

I'm not saying CNN and MSNBC don't have a liberal bias (I think some of their anchors in particular do), I'm just saying you can't prove that point by the reporter's question.

The vast majority of people in this world won't fair well debating with Gingrich. He's a bulldog to the Nth degree. The interesting thing there is that he as Steve pointed out, forcefully answered the question and left the reporter with nothing left to say. would have been curious to watch Olberman's boys try to address those "openings" that Newt left them...

Media bias blah blah liberal blah blah journalists blah blah.

Jeez, if you don't like objective reporting go back to rightwingnuts.com. Just because CNN doesn't fall over Palin & McCain & actually asks some relevant questions, they're biased. Get real.

I don't think most people on this forum would recognize media bias if someone stuck it up their noses. smile

I would be fine with the question from the MSNBC reporter, if they asked the exact same questions of Obama and the democratic party, but they do not.

Even people outside of the republican / conservative party are sick and tired of the bias. Hillary supports are very upset on how CNN and MSNBC treated Hillary and give his Barack Apollo Obama a free pass.

I has been well documented that the majority of tv and print media is biased towards the liberal, democratic party. this is the reason why conservative talk radio is so popular, and the liberal media has been trying hard the to shut it down.

Media bias blah blah liberal blah blah journalists blah blah.

Jeez, if you don't like objective reporting go back to rightwingnuts.com. Just because CNN doesn't fall over Palin & McCain & actually asks some relevant questions, they're biased. Get real.

I don't think most people on this forum would recognize media bias if someone stuck it up their noses. smile

Funny though how every lefty seems to think Fox is biased but somehow CNN,CBS,NBC,MSNCB and the rest are not. The bias is VERY obvious to me. And is quite well documented on the web, look it up.

I make it a point to tune into MSNBC and CNN for their commentary after major speeches. Its always entertaining to watch the likes of Olbermann, Matthews, Candy Crowley, Anderson Cooper etal. The funny thing is that half the time it appears they have no clue how silly they look. Or maybe the money is worth looking silly over....

Actually Duff I really enjoy Brit Hume's show and his panel of "Fox Contributors All". Talk about a diverse group - and unlike Hannity and Colmes the Hume group isn't busy trying to shout one another down.

JPR.... I have to actually do some searching for any of the so-called news networks, they have been blocked on the Duffman DirecTV guide. I'm suprised CNN is even covering the convention, what, with the whole crew searching for a little girl in FL for the past two months. crazy

My son programmed the remote for our Dish Network, and created a "DAD LIST" for me. I guess I'm pretty predictable, as he nailed it down pretty well.

Sports, news, the channels that have the weekend cowboy movies.

Honestly Jackpine, after trading friendly jabs between us for the last few years, I think we could both guess what each others guides look like. wink

Picked up a kayak paddle last night, going to try and go irk some paddling purists after work in my canoe. laugh Did you ever try some of that deep water trolling? I'm going to give it a go next weekend with some of my salmon rigs, the target will be inland lakers, but it will be interesting to see if anything else is chasing those schools of baitfish around.

A friend of mine picked himself a superlight carbon kayak paddle (thing weighs just over a pound) for his Souris 16, and that thing goes like heck. He's got it set up with a Spring Creek seat/yoke in the center, and that tub will keep up with two normal paddlers no problemo. Heck with the purists, go with what works for you.

Our trolling was curtailed early due to high winds, but we did get a mixed bag in the roughly 2 hours we played around. Best bait was a #7 silver rapala.