Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeeDee

New changes

42 posts in this topic

Well I figured with the new changes I should go all the way...

My hair was almost to my bum bum and I chopped it ALL off, donated 13" of my hair to 'Locks of Love' What do ya think???

shorthair-1.jpg

Love the cut! emoThumbsUp_A1VHO4.gif I am guessing your stylist had fun with your makeover?

Very cool to donate to Locks of Love. My daughters have done that on occasion as well.

Her name is Elena and she was SOOO happy when I told her I was ready to say good bye. She just put it in a pony tail and chop chop chop. It was kinda flippy on the ends but when I walked outside it flopped.

and less hair to blow around in the hurricanes! grinlaugh

so true so true!!

DeeDee!!!!!!! You look like such a hottie! Good for you! Even got the nails done....wow!

and toes too! I wasnt trying to show off the nails I was eating chips when my daughter took the picture, I was trying to cover my mouth.

Ok DEE DEE i have seen that face b-4, and I am been searching my memory bank of where. Do you have a sister up here, married that lives in St. Paul. So far that is all my memory bank has kicked back to me, so far. Still searching.........

G.C.

deedee, be careful what you ask/wish for! grinlaughwink sorry gary with all your help previously i figured id also help out a bit. crazylaughwhistle

gringrinI guess I deserve that, nicely done.

Thanks for your help. laugh I think.

G.C.

ooh...ooh...oooh...I know... you were in the remake of Charlie's Angels!

ooh...ooh...oooh...I know... you were in the remake of Charlie's Angels!

I think I'm a bit to round for that part. What were they? A size 1

good one glen grin

Hey I am a good lookin guy from burbs or I used to be, not over the hill but I can see the top of it. Like said b-4 "MORE EXPERIENCED"

G.C.

Why do men get more mature, experienced, bachlors, hansom and women just get old? I refuse to "get old" mad I may be pushing a certain age whistle, but I will fight it and gravity, every bit of the way! They say your as old as you feel so I should be oh 25+

Like comedian Jeff Dunham says, you want your lady to age like fine wine...not like milk.

Thats good. Most men wouldnt have touched that one.

Dee Dee I used to think that way and still do in some situations, however reality finally sets in and BAM there you are. Please excuse me as I have to take a geritol......

Just kidding, see still young at heart and everything still works!!!!!!!!!!

G.C.

see still young at heart and everything still works!!!!!!!!!!

G.C.

I guess thats all that matters wink

Thanks for the compliments guys. I was alittle nervous since I've had long hair for the past 20 years.

garyc - still waiting on that photo