• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pickup trade -- Good deal?

I am trading my 04 f150 XLT with 85,000 to the dealer. It has mechanical issues. Crack shaft in back ordered for months.

I am getting a 07 lariet chrome package with 31,000 for 14,700 trade difference. Is this a good deal? It looks like it to me.

Thanks

Hitman

a ford dealer up here had a bunch of 06 f 150 4x4s Ex Cab. loaded 25k to 60k nice trucks for 14,999.00 I have a 03 and thats worth that much. I would look around.Now is the time to buy a truck if you need one, but you wont get much for one you have. Good Luck

I don't think that's too bad. Check out some of the auto sales websites and see what they're advertised at. Then figure out an

average price and go from there. You can pretty much throw out the blue book pricing in this market. Or maybe you want to put a junkyard motor in the old one then peddle it. The Lariet package is a little harder to find and will bring more than an XLT or STX.

I am trading my 04 f150 XLT with 85,000 to the dealer. It has mechanical issues. Crack shaft in back ordered for months.

I am getting a 07 lariet chrome package with 31,000 for 14,700 trade difference. Is this a good deal? It looks like it to me.

Thanks

Hitman

Is that the price you've haggled down to? or is that the first price you were "offered"?