• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opinions Please!

Hey Everyone. Well, I was messing around with Photoshop some more and used a technique I found online to do some work on this image. I would like your honest opinion on this technique. I won't tell you my opinion so it won't sway yours. Please be brutally honest. I have nothing invested in this image so it won't hurt my feelings.

Thanks

102634457.jpg

Mike, would you post this in a B&W version as well? I think I'd like that better.

I like the effect of the heavy contrasty look, but think it might play better for me in B&W. The extra saturation brings out sharp spots of color in the subject and BG that are distracting my eye.

In the end, it's your eye, not mine, that determines if your art satisfies you. smilesmile

not that i know much about photography, but i think there's something about that weird spot of orange in the background that distracts my eye from the truck..... in the edited one, it pops much more for some reason..... otherwise, i like the effect on the truck itself....

Mike, some nice examples of different techniques. Always good to look at processing in a different light. I like the saturated, grainy look in the first and like the BW conversion as well.