• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chalmers and Arthur sent packing

Wallydog

Read about this a couple days ago...They were caught with women and pot at rookie camp, so they got kicked out.

The big picture is big deal, college age kids smoking dope and hangin with some girls. But then you think, wow, how can someone be so stupid.

Funny thing is they have to attend rookie camp, per league rules, when it is held again next year.

Chise,

It's a little black mark that owners and GM's will know about for the life of their careers. I've seen enough guys come thru our CBA now D-League franchise here that make you wonder "why have they not made the league?" Only to find out from inside folks that the have that exact black mark. It's huge, they'll pay for many years in missed opportunities, contract extensions, etc.

WD

That's right wally. How can professional athletes be so dumb. It's like my coach once said about one of our players. "If I could take [bench player salutatorian]'s brain and put it on[starting shooting guard]'s body, I'd have an all-state player"