• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just to make sure.....

I need to get reassurance that I am reading the Deer Hunting regs correctly. I hunt a lot of different areas over the course of the rifle season and need to make sure I am not breaking the rules and understanding things right.

The area I hunt opening weekend is area 247. This is a lottery area. I need to apply for a anterless permit by September 4th.

I also hunt areas 221 and 222 during the week. These are intensive harvest areas.

Last year, with the all seasons license I also hunted area 154 the last weekend of rifle season which this year is a lottery area.

I just want to make sure I am correct, I need to apply for a Lottery anterless permit for zone 247. I also am able to purchase bonus permits ONLY for use in zones 221 and 222. Since I am applying for a lottery tag in 247 I am NOT allowed to apply in 154. Am I correct? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dont ask here, go to the DNR's web site and email them and get it in writing. They are very quick at getting back to you. It sounds right but dont you want to be 110% sure that you are right? Also you get it in writting.