• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What radio station do you listen to

croixflats

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive all over the North Country with my job so I get to listen to all sorts of stuff.

KFGO WCCO KQDS some french station from Canadia

Real Country is awesome you can pick up one of their stations anywhere. Garage Logic is all over the state.

WHB810 AM all sports out of Kansas City. Yes, I get it in loud and clear in my car. I also listen to it at home on the internet and every once in awhile I turn on 989 the Rock out of KC on the internet as well. They have a great morning show.

If I have the Sirius with, 20 Octane or 23 Hairnation or Spirit 66.

If not,

93x in the morning, until the commercials, then flip to 100.3 or KTIS. (Yeah, quite the combo I know.)

I'm a flipper when it comes to the terrestrial radio. Can't stand 8 minutes straight of commercials.

I listen to KQRS in the morning then usually 96.7 out of St. Cloud on the way home.

Little off topic here, but has anybody ever listened to the "Bob and Tom" morning show. We listen to it when we are out Salmon fishing in Sheboygan. It has got to be the worst thing I have heard. It is so cheesy you can not help but laugh. It is almost like the "Boomer and the Nudge" bit they play on KQRS. It is sinticated to 50 some cities I believe. The "Bob and Tom" show really make you appreciate the good morning shows in the Twin Cities.

KQ in the morning and evrything else after that.

I used to love listening to them in the morning but the Hayward Radio station decided they needed to change their frequency several years ago. They were 92.1 and changed it to 92.3. Haven't been able to listen to them since. 3.gif