• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What radio station do you listen to

croixflats

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody listen to satellite radio. I never have but I guese if you get passed Opra and the shock jocks there is some good programing

That's all I listen to now. Last weekend I had it playing through my truck while we were sitting around the fire drinking keg beer and the rule was if we couldnt guess the song that was playing, we had to change the station. The Station we ended up listening to the most was "Hair Nation", all mid 80-s to early 90's glam rock (RATT, GNR, Poison, Tesla, etc...). But if you like KQ for the music, You'd love Classic Vynil on Sirius.

Talk radio:

KTLK - Chris Baker, Rush, Jason Lewis, Mark Levin

AM1500 - Mischke, GL, Bear Facts & Fish Tales, Home & Garden Show, Saturday Morning Sports Talk, Twins

The Patriot - Laura Ingraham, NARN

WVAL 800am Sauk Rapids classic country

Bob 106.1 Country mix classic/ new

when I travel its classic country

I cannot listen to the stations that play music that consist of suicide,gettin romantic with your sister and the sports talk stations that claim they are the so called pro sports team experts lol

I much rather enjoy listening to classic country, its very positive messages in the songs ( Cheatin, Drinkin, slow moving trains and oh yea FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rev 96.7 or 101.3 KDWB in the morning depending where I am. then 690 until 11am, 94.5 till 2 then to Joe at AM 1500 to take the afternoon and if I am still working I flip to Dan Cole on 1130.

KQ is horrible ewww, especially the morning show