• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What radio station do you listen to

croixflats

I listen to MPRs "The Current" 89.3

I love the variety from playing the new to the old. Music that can not be heard anywhere else. The discussions of music and on the artist behind the music is unsurpassed.

And the fact of no commercials.

I am a proud contributor of Minnesota Public Radio.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

93x, KQ, KFAN, The Score 690, Ktalk. I'm a flipper. Usually it's 93x or KQ in the morning then flip to KFAN at 9. Turn that garbage off at noon and usually listen to MP3's then it's KFAN till 3:30 and music on the way home from work.

91.1 KNOW on the weekends, Prairie home companion, car talk, and wait wait don't tell me.

104.1 and KQ for a nice mix of old and new.

93X - sometimes you just need some rock!

101.3 - sometimes you need a little three 6 mofia, Jesse Mccartney, and some little john! grin

107.1 - some really good talk radio.

KS95 - not quite KQ, not quite 93X but somewhere in between.

AM1500 - T.D. Mischke, Garage logic, Auto Talk, Bear facts and fish tales, and Coast to Coast am

My favorites.

KBEM 88.5 I absolutely love the Bluegrass on Saturday mornings.

KMOJ 88.9 for a eclectic mix

Limited range, but KFAI 90.3 is pretty sweet at times.

On Sunday mornings fishing, I always listen to the American Roots program on 89.3 the Current.

I hadn't been out by Ortonville in ages - and I forgot the great classic rock and classic top 40's FM stations they have out there. When you guys go pheasant hunting near there - start searching around - tons of great classic rock from the 60's and 70's - even the 80's.

I caught myself singing along with Elvis "Hunk of Burnin' Love" - then screaming out some Def Leppard right after that. Very cool!

I found KWNG 105.9 while going down to Pepin...I can get it most of the time on the south end of the Cities....it carries the Twins games and I like the music.

Other wise 830 for Sid on the way to work, then over to Ruesse and the I am in the parking lot.

660 AM(out of St. Cloud/Sauk Rapids) for Mike and Mike and Colin Cowherd of ESPN radio in the morning then I switch it off for the 3 hours they run the one-who-thinks-I-am-silly Jim Rome.

Some KFAN, although I don't care much for most of their programming

AM 1500 with a little WCCO just to make it seem like I care