• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Claw

sweept

BaronVonRaschkeLarge.jpg

sorry couldn't resist.........come on, who else thought this was the what he meant

Seriously, I haven't used one before but I really try to get the hides off within the first hour. I can do that since I hunt solo, so I usually pull that hide off with my hands. I would think it could work, but I wonder how much force that thing will handle.

dont know what it is we just make acut behind the neck pull enough hide down so you can get a baseball rolled up in the hide wrap a small rope or length of chain around the ball and hook to the winch on the four wheeler and zip all done.. if you dont have a four wheeler u can just pull with your vehicle..

I have seen that done with come alongs and coyote hides, never dawned on my to do that with a deer, that's awesome....I am assuming you make a slice on the legs then? Might have to try that for pops and giggles this year, to keep my wife's uncle in high spirits....