• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Horse pictures

Well, I finally had the chance to get out there and take a few pictures. It was at about 10 this morning and cloudy so I took more black and white pictures then color. I think I spent about an hour grooming Doc and trying to make him look pretty then this is what he did... go figure smile

9208245.jpg

and he's down...

9208249.jpg

9208195.jpg

I really like how this head shot turned out. He's not a very upbeat horse anymore, so it was hard to get both ears forward like the picture before this one.

9208242.jpg

Just a different view with Rocky..

9208219.jpg

Rocky..

9208253.jpg

The twins Motley and Rocky.. hehe

9208269.jpg

Cody, Rocky and Ted

9208310.jpg

Nap time

9208286.jpg

The whole gang, I think this picture would be better if I cropped the very top and bottom.

9208326.jpg

Great stuff Natalie. Horses will be horses, and the rolling shot is probably as cool as the posed ones because it shows the horse being himself.

I like the B&W shots a lot, too. I agree the last image could use quite a bit off the top and the bottom to turn it into a panoramic.

Nice work!