Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MUSKYMAN1011

How many Yards for AP

31 posts in this topic

How many Yards is Adrian Peterson going to have against the PACK?

Over 100 ?

Over 200 ?

I think he will have less than 300

I think he will have less than 300

LOL, 175

62 yards on 20 carries 1TD.

Defense will put 8 in the box because Jackson can't throw.

They will do this, until Jackson throws a couple TD's. Hopefully GB didnt plan their Defense around the "8 in the box" because they will get burned!

Originally Posted By: mnwild

They will do this, until Jackson throws a couple TD's. Hopefully GB didnt plan their Defense around the "8 in the box" because they will get burned!

You will see 8 in the box and Tjack will struggle with his accuracy & receivers! AP will get 60 - 70 yards. Ryan Grant rushed 25 times for 119 yds and a TD against the Purple at Lambeau last year.

Now thats funny....

In the SPOTLIGHT, I hate to be negative but he didn't show much the last few games last year and I KNOW it's preseason but didn't look to impressive. I'm sure he knows that and I'm sure the team knows that, so he will rebound and get 150 with one 50+ yard TD. Tjack will burn them, darn it I can't wait.

I'm going for over a hundred. It is prime time football you know.

I will say in the 90's. They will contain him for the most part, but he will break a few and probably a couple over 25 yards.

How many did he have against SF last year?

That's my number.

hehe.gif

I think the Vikes put 8 men in the box and make Rodgers beat them. I take AP with 8 men in the box over Grant anyday.

More pressure is on Rodgers than TJ,, at home, monday night and AP is the only true stud on either team.

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

AP gets around 90 yards on 15 touches.

He will score on a screenpass.

Rodgers will not have much time to throw.

AP will get 138 yards rushing - 1 TD plud 48 yards recieving and 1 TD.

I think the Vikes put 8 men in the box and make Rodgers beat them. I take AP with 8 men in the box over Grant anyday.

More pressure is on Rodgers than TJ,, at home, monday night and AP is the only true stud on either team.

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

Tjack will have more pressure on him facing 8 in the box because he doesn't have studs like Jennings and Driver to throw to. Ryan Grant was only 2nd to LT last year in yards from week 8 thru the end of regular season. 4 studs on defense...Woodson, Harris, Kampman and Barnett.

Grant rushed 25 times for 119yds for an average of 4.8 per carry and a TD last year in Lambeau against the purple. I'll take my chances with Grant. I do think AP is a stud though.

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

no reason to put 8 in the box when featuring a running back that was created by favre.

Originally Posted By: Mudcutter

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

Tjack will have more pressure on him facing 8 in the box because he doesn't have studs like Jennings and Driver to throw to. Ryan Grant was only 2nd to LT last year in yards from week 8 thru the end of regular season. 4 studs on defense...Woodson, Harris, Kampman and Barnett.

Grant rushed 25 times for 119yds for an average of 4.8 per carry and a TD last year in Lambeau against the purple. I'll take my chances with Grant. I do think AP is a stud though.

If you going to count 4 studs on def being the same as 4 AP's-- your nuts--- if so then the Vikes have a comparable DEF. Pat and Kevin- Winfield and Allen, not to mention EJ.

Nobody on either side of the field of both the pack and the vike can match up to the athletic ability of AP. The guy is freak.

Speaking of freaks, could you imagine having Moss and AP on the same team

Speaking of freaks, could you imagine having Moss and AP on the same team

its a good thought, but we would have never been in position to draft peterson if moss was on the team, now if they would have traded a 4th round pick to get moss back we wouldn't have ever had to worry about a defense

AP 105 yds rushing w/1 TD. They will let chester do the dirty work near the goal line. Rodgers out in the 1st quarter with a torn MCL smile

Our QB could be TB with LT & AP as RB’s

and RM and BB as WR’s

I hope that Rodgers doesnt get hurt, just want him to be ineffective. AP I am hoping at least a 100 and a score.

I'll guess 8 million with 37 rushings TD's plus another receiving. I might be a little high though.