• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How many Yards for AP

MUSKYMAN1011

62 yards on 20 carries 1TD.

Defense will put 8 in the box because Jackson can't throw.

They will do this, until Jackson throws a couple TD's. Hopefully GB didnt plan their Defense around the "8 in the box" because they will get burned!

Originally Posted By: mnwild
62 yards on 20 carries 1TD.

Defense will put 8 in the box because Jackson can't throw.

They will do this, until Jackson throws a couple TD's. Hopefully GB didnt plan their Defense around the "8 in the box" because they will get burned!

You will see 8 in the box and Tjack will struggle with his accuracy & receivers! AP will get 60 - 70 yards. Ryan Grant rushed 25 times for 119 yds and a TD against the Purple at Lambeau last year.

In the SPOTLIGHT, I hate to be negative but he didn't show much the last few games last year and I KNOW it's preseason but didn't look to impressive. I'm sure he knows that and I'm sure the team knows that, so he will rebound and get 150 with one 50+ yard TD. Tjack will burn them, darn it I can't wait.

I think the Vikes put 8 men in the box and make Rodgers beat them. I take AP with 8 men in the box over Grant anyday.

More pressure is on Rodgers than TJ,, at home, monday night and AP is the only true stud on either team.

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

I think the Vikes put 8 men in the box and make Rodgers beat them. I take AP with 8 men in the box over Grant anyday.

More pressure is on Rodgers than TJ,, at home, monday night and AP is the only true stud on either team.

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

Tjack will have more pressure on him facing 8 in the box because he doesn't have studs like Jennings and Driver to throw to. Ryan Grant was only 2nd to LT last year in yards from week 8 thru the end of regular season. 4 studs on defense...Woodson, Harris, Kampman and Barnett.

Grant rushed 25 times for 119yds for an average of 4.8 per carry and a TD last year in Lambeau against the purple. I'll take my chances with Grant. I do think AP is a stud though.

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

no reason to put 8 in the box when featuring a running back that was created by favre.

Originally Posted By: Mudcutter

Vikes 25 Pack 15.

Tjack will have more pressure on him facing 8 in the box because he doesn't have studs like Jennings and Driver to throw to. Ryan Grant was only 2nd to LT last year in yards from week 8 thru the end of regular season. 4 studs on defense...Woodson, Harris, Kampman and Barnett.

Grant rushed 25 times for 119yds for an average of 4.8 per carry and a TD last year in Lambeau against the purple. I'll take my chances with Grant. I do think AP is a stud though.

If you going to count 4 studs on def being the same as 4 AP's-- your nuts--- if so then the Vikes have a comparable DEF. Pat and Kevin- Winfield and Allen, not to mention EJ.

Nobody on either side of the field of both the pack and the vike can match up to the athletic ability of AP. The guy is freak.

Speaking of freaks, could you imagine having Moss and AP on the same team

its a good thought, but we would have never been in position to draft peterson if moss was on the team, now if they would have traded a 4th round pick to get moss back we wouldn't have ever had to worry about a defense