• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CAMP RIPLEY RESULTS

LIVE4FISH

Hopefully this year the rain will let us hunt. Sweet!!!!

I couldn't wait anymore so I called the DNR this morning and me and a buddy tried for 2nd season this year and where in baby!!!

I've seen more big bucks on their feet when it is raining out, Don't let a little rain stop you. It can be some of the best hunting you'll ever see.

A little rain??? Last year it started to rain while setting up the camper. It never stopped until we got home. Not a drizzle!! It rained hard. By the time I walked out and set up my stand I was soaked through my rain gear. Only good thing was it was warm and Yes there were deer moving.

My rain gear is older but still works sometimes. The walking through grass in the woods soaked my boots and sox. By the time I got to where I was going to sit I was soaked from rain and also sweat. I even had an umbrella attached to the tree but since I was soaked before the umbrella was just to keep the rain from pounding on me. The heat in my camper quit at about 2:00am so dry clothes were not available. On the last day we did drive around on the road that were so washed out it felt like you were driving down a rumble strip. We did mark about six different spots on my GPS and will give them a try this year.

Just checked the DNR site...I'll see you there first season!

I applied as a group(two of us) two years ago and did not get in. Did not apply last year. Says I now have 2 preference points as a group and also 2 solo. Should be an interesting experience. Good luck to all.

Just go to the Link listed in Jameson's post...that will take you to the DNR HSOforum with the lotto results for the first hunt. The last part of the web address is :campripley1.html. Just change the number 1 to a 2 and leave everything else the same. Hit enter and it will take you to the 2nd weekend lotto result.

I would assume the DNR is still in the process of getting their HSOforum up and running with the results and this explains the confusion.

Cliffy

fishinmajishin if you applied as a group it goes by the guy thats lowest on the totem pole with preference points. Good Luck to you guys!

Nope, I applied solo this year. Wasn't expecting to get in. I don't understand why they say I have 2 PP's as a group...I only applied that way once, 2 years ago and didn't get drawn. I did not apply last year either way. It also says I have 2 solo points. Oh well, guess it doesn't matter, I'll be in there lookin for Mr. big. That is if he aint hangin 2 weeks from now!