Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
only ice

Vikings Packers ?

66 posts in this topic

It's a great way to start the season. MNF with a early start! Works great for Tuesdays 5 am wakeup.

Vikes 23-13.

16-13 Packers, no way the Vikings score more than 20 points unless their D has 2 scores...

This game will have a big showing of what both of there seasons will be i think. 2 quarterbacks with lots of pressure on them to do well. I think 21-17 pack

Minnesota Vikings 31

Green Bay Packers 10

The Vikings will win and put up some great numbers in the first game of the year...I also say the vikings get 11+ Wins this year, including a sweep of the Packers, Bears and Lions to easily win the division and go deep into the playoffs. smirk

GO VIKINGS!!!!

Rodgers gets pummelled by Jared Allen in the first half and has to leave the game. Packers put in one of their rookie backup quarterbacks and the Packer Fans start cheering for Favre...

Vikes 28

Packers 7

20- 10 Vikes

General thinking is Vikes will be in the 20's How much of that score will be made by the defense. I say 14 points. That leaves 2 field goals for the offense

Minnesota Vikings 31

Green Bay Packers 10

The Vikings will win and put up some great numbers in the first game of the year...I also say the vikings get 11+ Wins this year, including a sweep of the Packers, Bears and Lions to easily win the division and go deep into the playoffs. smirk

GO VIKINGS!!!!

Now That's REALLY funny...11+ wins...deep in the playoffs tired