• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM hockey pucks

knoppers

It seems everyone disappeared. If the Wild don't play, this forum is dead.

I am rather good with numbers. I have been through these stats for a couple days now and am completely lost. One day I have 3 points, next day I have 1. Probably simple for those of you who know how the scoring works, but I can't figure how progression in time and stats can make a score decrease for a team. smile

I'm lost.

Click on the matchup icon and it explains things there.

Ex. One category is Goals, if one night my team scores 3 goals to your 2 I get one point for that category and lead 1-0. If the next night your team scores 5 goals to my none you then have a total of 7 goals to my to my 3 hence you lead the category 1-0.

There are many different categories and they change daily when games are played.

Hope this helps.

biff explained it good. you have the week to score your stats, starting monday, and ending sunday. if you score more in that stat catagory, you win that stat. so for the week if I score 15 goals with my roster playing, and my oponet scores only 14, I win that stat line after the week. so there are like 15 stat lines to win, so you could go 15-0 or anything else along these lines.

you need to set your roster, of players playing that day. which you can do every day. check your roster, and at the top, it shows the day of week. you can set your roster for each day. so if you have someone on your bench that has a game say tomorrow, and you have a spot open on your starting roster, place him there, and so on. you can set your roster of players a week ahead, just go through your days that your players plays and move them around for each day.

I try to get on the site every day, but like on weekends when I am at the cabin, I set my lineup for each day of the weekend. that way I have full starting line ups for each day.

spend a little time on the site exploring this and that. like my first time, it took ma a few weeks to get it down, but then it comes to ya great.

good luck, and anymore questions, I will try to help as much as possible. during the week, you may want to post your qeustion on the hockey sites forum, as I check that almost every day.

I set my roster through the weekend on Tuesday because I'm going to be out of town, and when I looked at it yesterday none of the changes had stayed. I hit the submit changes on every day, but the next day they were gone. Has anyone else had this issue this year? It's never happened to me in previous seasons, and I've been doing it for 7 or 8 yrs now. I just thought it was weird.

it does it to me if I pick up free agents.

I noticed that you had a pick up on the 8th.

for some reason when you pick up free agents, your roster moves go back to were they were before you moved them around. this has caught me in fantasy baseball.