Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonny_redhorse

A common Flower

5 posts in this topic

We cut em with a lawn mower!...step on em....kick em!....smash em!....usually don't even take the time to even look at em grin.....our lowly red clover....figured it's about time to take a photo of one! grin

Frame_DSCN3199-3copy.jpg

That's beautiful Jonny! The focus is so nice on that flower that it really gives depth to the image.

I used to love those flowers when I was little. We used to pull the purple pedal things off and eat them. Probably wouldnt do that now

I did the samething as a kid DeeDee!...base of each little purple petal had sweet nectar!.....haven't done that for 40 years!.... grin

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• i believe it is their first year, one of the guys used to work for Ice Castle at the Pine River plant.  They have videos on you tube.  I have seen them on Facebook and you tube, the house looks nice, but it is not something I would buy. 
    • There sure isn't any rhyme or reason to the costs. I think you stand a lot better chance for a good price in the summer though when you can take your house to a job site and they don't have set up and clean up costs involved. 
    • If you use the vinyl kind it coils horribly and if you use the braided types your trebles get stuck in it. I'm not smart enough to do it but I wish some company could figure it out.  
    • So you are saying we all should have voted for a corrupt Clinton over the other candidates? Or should we go back and forth and point out the failings of Democratic states and go round and round? I voted for Johnson, both parties are useless to me but if you want to put on a blindfold and cry about the other party you go right ahead. It's obvious you can't look at any issue without those tinted political glasses on, I'm sure JV would be happy to fire up a tax based argument based on political leanings.
    • Ahhh. Another shiatty weekend for putzbutton.   "We talked about sore winners in the earlier segment. We really didn’t lose. This was sort of a successful failure,” radio host Mark Thompson said on MSNBC Saturday.   "A successful failure"   See !!   There is a silver lining for you libbers...      
    • Sounds reasonable.  We were just under that at a guy up north west of the metro and we had a 16 footer.  Called about 10-15 places and that was the low side of average.  
    • the guy that smoked it is a pro so I would think he did all the precautions needed. I will see him again this summer and ask him.  
    • Didn't catch the game last night but Parise hasn't looked like himself for sure. With some of the younger guys stepping up and Staal it hasn't hurt us nearly as bad as past years but it would sure be nice to see him get healthy. You kind of knew his contract was going to hurt at some point, hopefully it doesn't start this soon.
  • Our Sponsors