• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dove or Duck Recipe

Just got done eating the last couple doves from this morning. Turned out very tender and juicy.

What I did was very simple and would work for any dark meat off wild game.

I made a marinade of 1 part lemon juice and 1 part wocheichester (sp? but you know what I mean) sauce, and some black pepper. I let the de-boned dove breasts sit for about 6 hours, (I would think overnight would be fine for a duck breast, maybe longer for a goose breast, or cut it into smaller peices)

Then it was on to the grill over medium heat, only take about 4 minuets to cook, just make sure not to over cook as they will dry out fast.

Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce for an appetizer, or put them on a skewer with some fresh peppers and onions for a whole meal.

Some variation to this could be using soy sauce and lime juice or using orange juice. It all depends on the flavor you wish to achieve.