• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Madden 09

Rip_Some_Lip

I bought the PS2 version. I wanted the PC version, but they aren't making that now for some reason. You are right about saying they are all the same, I just wanted the current lineup of players. Anyway, I tried everything I can think of to get online. The weird thing is I cant even get online with my nascar game now either. I can run a connection test and that comes out fine, it just cant connect with their server to get it setup.

I heard (friend has it) that the new Madden 09 went back to it's roots. Like that past couple years you could be a blocker or have QB vision or the trainer taping ankles. My buddy told me all that's gone. It's like the way it was, but the graphics are insane. (PS3)

Sorry bout your on-line issue.

I have realized playing Madden online is a great way to embarrass myself. I suck, and there is some great players on there. I hadn't played Madden since 1999, on the original Playstation, so it had been awhile

I really wouldn’t judge your video game ability by playing against someone online. There are some real freaks out there when it comes to some games. I'm sure they are sitting there as I type this, Zombie eyed, trying to find a loophole or glitch to beat you.

I haven’t even looked or tried, but I bet a guy could look on You Tube right now and there is some sort of Madden Glitch Video.

That’s why I tend to only play with people on my friends list.