Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rip_Some_Lip

Madden 09

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone been playing Madden 09? I just got it and am having problems trying to get online. Their forums aren't much help either. I guess I will keep trying.

Did you try reseting your connection? That used to fix my problems when i played online games. Not much for Madden anymore, just seemed like after awhile if you had played one you had played them all.

I bought the PS2 version. I wanted the PC version, but they aren't making that now for some reason. You are right about saying they are all the same, I just wanted the current lineup of players. Anyway, I tried everything I can think of to get online. The weird thing is I cant even get online with my nascar game now either. I can run a connection test and that comes out fine, it just cant connect with their server to get it setup.

I have it for 360, pretty fun game when I play my friends....but I still keep going back to COD4 smile

All sports games, madden, tiger woods etc are the same from year to year, each year they may change something small but usually its some upgrade from the year before

I heard (friend has it) that the new Madden 09 went back to it's roots. Like that past couple years you could be a blocker or have QB vision or the trainer taping ankles. My buddy told me all that's gone. It's like the way it was, but the graphics are insane. (PS3)

Sorry bout your on-line issue.

I have realized playing Madden online is a great way to embarrass myself. I suck, and there is some great players on there. I hadn't played Madden since 1999, on the original Playstation, so it had been awhile

I really wouldn’t judge your video game ability by playing against someone online. There are some real freaks out there when it comes to some games. I'm sure they are sitting there as I type this, Zombie eyed, trying to find a loophole or glitch to beat you.

I haven’t even looked or tried, but I bet a guy could look on You Tube right now and there is some sort of Madden Glitch Video.

That’s why I tend to only play with people on my friends list.

Ok i got a question about this. Why is it so hard to get sacks as a DE? I can't seem to break my DEs off the blocks.

Anyone?

I think I found out why I can't get online. I think my network connection configuration on my memory card is corrupt. It wont even let me delete it to make a new one. I hope if I get a new memory card, it will work.