Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chasineyes

"Grand Slam for Outdoorspeople"

58 posts in this topic

What in sam [PoorWordUsage] are you people talking about??? Is this lady going to increase my limit of eyes? Will she improve the landings on our lakes? Open up more CRP/WMA ares for hunting? Drop the price of my licenses? Create more snowmobile/atv trails? Add more parking and lighting at boat landings? Increase my pheasant limit? Allow two or more lines? If there is something here I'm missing please fill me in. I know, I know she is going to protect my right to bear arms...boy where have we heard that before. I hear alot of people already drinking the KOOL-AID!!!

This forum is NOT an indicator of weather she helps that campaign or weather she would be a good VP for America. Overwhelming amounts of real people are calling this choice a bad one.

Positive role model for the masses of uninformed non-hunter/non-fisher types? So many people it seems can only see the stereotypical "Bubba" the hunter. Maybe she can help put a better face on "us."

Personally, I like the idea of an outsider in DC. She's much more reflective of my values than McCain/Obama/Biden, especially Biden and Obama.

The Grand Slam is Gustav! No Reps opening their mouths!

Bush,Chaney waitin for the storm,To jump on the HELP Wagon,McCain & Palin doin the same prepin for immeadiate assistence

WHERE WERE THEY 3 Years ago UMMM Oh Ya No election year,Did'nt have to fake anything,Got blamed on bush anyway! You and I know It wasnt the Rep. ran govt. that failed the people it was BUSH And all his cowarts! HaHaHa

lots of dirt on this lady. gonna cost mccain the election if she doesnt resign.

I haven't been watching the news lately. Can you inform me on what dirt.

Originally Posted By: SledNeck

The news is avaiable 24 hours a day. The national news is usually on at 5:30. Buy a newspaper. Look on the WEB, you obviously have an internet connection. Why are you coming to a fishing HSOforum for "news" about Sarah Palin. Stop being lazy.

And yes the dirt and filth and corruption and craziness sourounding this weirdo is as big as the highest peak in alaska.

oh yeah, people keep talking about how hot she is, talk about LOW standards.

Jeez sorry dude!! Just asking with out having to do some google research.

The true mark that this selection by McCain was a hit is when the opposition resorts to personal attacks.

Seriously, why a new topic for this, there's already one started?

Shes a freak.

Is that the kind of attack your talking about. If she wasnt mcsames running mate. Shed still be a freak from a crazy dysfunctional family.

Blast from the past, Ol' Joe Biden 1988. I forgot about Blue collar Biden's past indiscretions. smile

If that wasn't bad enough, Biden admitted the next day that while in law school he had received an F for a course because he had plagiarized five pages from a published article in a term paper that he submitted. He admitted as well that he had falsely stated that British Labor official Denis Healey had given him the Kinnock tape. (Healey had denied the claim.) And Biden conceded that he had exaggerated in another matter by stating in a speech some years earlier that he had joined sit-ins to desegregate restaurants and movie theaters, and was thus actively involved in the civil rights movement. He protested, his press secretary clarified, "to desegregate one restaurant and one movie theater." The latter two of these fibs were small potatoes by any reckoning, but in the context of other acts of dishonesty, they helped to form a bigger picture.

For all these disclosures, Biden remained unbowed. "I'm in the race to stay, I'm in the race to win, and here I come," he declared. That meant, of course, that his days were numbered. Newsweek soon reported on a C-SPAN videotape from the previous April that showed Biden berating a heckler at a campaign stop. While lashing out at the audience member, Biden defended his academic credentials by inflating them, in a fashion that was notably unbecoming and petty for a presidential candidate.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect," Biden sniped at the voter. "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship." That claim was false, as was another claim, made in the same rant, that he graduated in the top half of his law-school class. Biden wrongly stated, too, that he had earned three undergraduate degrees, when in fact he had earned one—a double major in history and political science. Another round of press inquiries followed, and Biden finally withdrew from the race on Sept. 23.

Slate.com

The big news of the day (admitted to by the campaign) is that Palin's 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant. She will marry the father and keep the baby.

Quote:
The news is avaiable 24 hours a day. The national news is usually on at 5:30. Buy a newspaper. Look on the WEB, you obviously have an internet connection. Why are you coming to a fishing website for "news" about Sarah Palin. Stop being lazy.

What did you just post Mr. YouTube, Oh I am sorry Mr. BID2 grin

Sorry, just had to take the shot, but I feel an onslaught coming on now grin

The big news of the day (admitted to by the campaign) is that Palin's 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant. She will marry the father and keep the baby.

Oh that seems like main stream America. There is some saying about cast the first stone!!

Quote:
Shed still be a freak from a crazy dysfunctional family.

And what is wrong with this? I would say 99.9% of America fits this bill.

I guess I am a Super Freak then grin!

During the Dem convention I heard alot of God bless America. Is it not the Dem party that banned the pledge of allegiance and took the 10 commandments down in front of court houses!

What religious values? Judge not lest ye be judged, let he who is perfect cast the first stone, etc. The hatred being spewed from the left towards this women and her family is unprecedented. The party of unity and tolerance is showing it's true colors.

Obama has requested that we leave his wife and family out of the conflicts yet the left has torn into this 17 tear old girl like she's the devil himself. You must be proud. You guys are really going to have an easy time with Palin's youngest. He's a special needs child so it shouldn't be too hard to rip him apart. I've been chastised on this board for referring to BHO as B. Hussein Obama this is his real name by the way. Yet referring to a conservative candidate by any derogatory names is encouraged. Typical left wing double standard.

If you guys want to debate the the pro's and con's of different policies from the different parties, that's one thing. However the personal attacks are getting tiresome. The one bright spot out of this whole thing is that it's quit obvious that this women scares the heck out of the left.

ROFLMAO. A sensitivity post coming from you? Too funny.

Go back and read the derogatory post you and your like minded have put on this board concerning Hillary.

Originally Posted By: tedl
Originally Posted By: SledNeck

The news is avaiable 24 hours a day. The national news is usually on at 5:30. Buy a newspaper. Look on the WEB, you obviously have an internet connection. Why are you coming to a fishing HSOforum for "news" about Sarah Palin. Stop being lazy.

And yes the dirt and filth and corruption and craziness sourounding this weirdo is as big as the highest peak in alaska.

oh yeah, people keep talking about how hot she is, talk about LOW standards.

Uncalled for man. Best not to even respond if that's what your giong to respond with. crazy