Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy Loos1432404924

2008 St Paul Ice Fishing Show!!! Mark your calenders!!

29 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give everyone that is getting that itch for hard water, to mark your calenders for the Ice Fishing Show December 5 - 7, 2008. This show really gets the blood pumping for the cold weather diehards!!

If it's like the past 3 yrs this winter, I'll be up north on the ice grin

I know they need to have it in October or early November to you pumped before ice fishing, not something to replace ice fishing!

Ill most likely be at the Otter and Nils booths so stop on by and say hi.

We have been there the past 2 years and plan on making it a 3rd. It seems to be a good turnout every year, but I end up talking whitetails more than fishing - because we showcase our brutes from the season that just ended a few days earlier as well as the icefishing stuff.

"I know they need to have it in October or early November to you pumped before ice fishing, not something to replace ice fishing!"

I totally agree, why in the world would someone go to an ice fishing show when they could be ice fishing!!

I will be one of the first through the gate on friday afternoon as always!! I put in my vacation request today. I save my floating holiday for this every year!!

Can't wait, had to miss last year (Family Vacation), but will definitely be there this year.

I just marked the day in my calander. It looks like Friday or Saturday for me.

If you all remember last year, we had a really bad snow storm on that weekend. You wouldn't have been able to tell from all the diehards that braved the weather! You know it takes more than a Minnesota snow storm to stop the hardwater diehards! I know it was worth it for me!

Yep, another year is here! I'll be in the Thorne Brothers booth all three days. Stop by and say hi! Always nice to chat with other ice fishing diehards smile

I'll be there all 3 days talking FM and Arctic Armor in the IDI Gear and Reel Fishing Outfitters booths.

I'll be there all 3 days talking FM and Arctic Armor in the IDI Gear and Reel Fishing Outfitters booths.

TO beat me to it but we'll have a whole team there this year with Arctic Armor. I won't steal Arctic Armor's thunder (too much), but watch what they'll be doing for the show this year! I'm sure they will be posting something closer to the actual show date.

Joe