• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huge problem with my new Mathews DXT!!!!!

ChrisT

I was wondering that myself. I dont think Matthews lets any of their dealers advertise any prices or anything. The MSRP price on the Matthews HSOforum is the bottom line from what i can tell. I did get mine 100$ cheaper and Prairie Archery in Parkers Prairie. 759$

I wouldnt worry about bumping your limbs a bit. It's not like they will pop off or over the pivot.

Had a guy mention earlier that the Mathews weren't very fast. 270 out of a 60# is great plenty speed wise.

You'll hear a lot of issues from people that don't have a Mathews bow. Ignore them and enjoy!

As far as warranty goes Mathews has told us they will warranty the first dry fire on any bow we sell. They also cover pretty much everything under the sun without any problems.

That guy was me, your right I don't have one, nor do I want,, I shoot HOYT, shot them all and Hoyt felt best,,THATS ALL..... I just made a comment a my buddy who is complaining it's not fast enough for him,,, THATS ALL....

NICE CHOICE ON your bow,, happy hunting... as far as warranty,,,, lets all hope we nevewr need it!!!!!!!! BUT all top shelf bow are LIFETIME LIMITED warranty....

you think its an issue with mathews, try out the new guardian. mathews, mathews,mathews, chevy, chevy, chevy. have neither, want neither. why change when what ya got works perfect. if it isn't comfortable, you'll never like it.

I'm not a mathews guy, but just some heads up for ya. Don't let the limbs bump anything when your on the way to your stand, or more so don't drop it out of your stand. The limb pockets or should I say absence of, are not a very rigid setup. Other than that pretty nice bows.

Ryan

Fishtrapgirls husband.

I would not be concerned about it. Mathews will stand behind what they produce. About five years ago one of the people that I hunt with set the bow behind his truck after unloading after a hunt and then ran it over. He took it back to the dealer and told them what had happened. The dealer was not sure if that would be covered but said they would see what Mathews could do. The end result was no cash out of his pocket.