Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canon Guy

Flowers and bugs

11 posts in this topic

Hello to all. I have not started a photo thread in a couple of years,but have watched here. You folks are really good. Here are some from the last couple of weeks.Thanks for looking.

Bruce

362534152_GDy7H-L.jpg362534140_sxkek-L.jpg

362534157_EzHzP-L.jpg

362540523_ZRRx8-L-1.jpg

Welcome aboard Bruce!....great to have some new additions to the forum!...your work certainly is superb!....and with the name "Canon Guy"...I see others will be chimeing in shortly! grin....really like your bug macros and the composition...images are simply great!....Looking to see more of your images!...

Bruce, great to see you in here. You've got a wonderful eye for framing and composition. These are sweet, and we look forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Bruce, very nice shots. But, what are the bugs in the last photo doing? whistle

Thanks for the nice words,it's appreciated. Jonny,I've always enjoyed viewing your images. Steve,I visit your webpage on occasion,what can I say except outstanding. X-Tackleman,I just clicked the link to your photos,really nice work! We are headed on a Alaskan cruise next week and am hoping for an eagle shot or two like yours.

But, what are the bugs in the last photo doing? whistle

I think they called it dirty dancing! It was happening all over the place. blush

362780322_NL8wm-L.jpg

362780330_PCiAd-L.jpg

Bruce, those are fantastic! The second and last images are my favorites.

Welcome aboard. I'd like it more if your name was Nikon Guy, wink but welcome anyways. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome aboard. I'd like it more if your name was Nikon Guy,

Thanks,Mike. I've also really enjoyed your work here.

I was listening to the Kim Comando show on the radio today and she mentioned Nikon was releasing a D90 with high quality video. This might be a huge step for Nikon.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised that someone hasn't come out with video sooner. I was surprised when I got my first DSLR and it didn't have video. I thought I got ripped off! cry

Very nice work! Love the 2nd one.

Tell us about the equipment you use to capture images.[if you like]

Bruce welcome! Beautiful images, that second water drop is really caught my eye. Hope to see more of your work.

Thanks DBL and MARINERMAGNUM!

I shoot with a 30D,which may become my second body with the release of the 50D.

These were shot with my old Canon 28-105.The close-ups had a Canon close up filter added.For a consumer lens this has been a great lens for me,however I believe I will soon be replacing it with the 24-70 f2.8L. I also have a 100-400IS and the nifty fifty.