• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flowers and bugs

Welcome aboard Bruce!....great to have some new additions to the forum!...your work certainly is superb!....and with the name "Canon Guy"...I see others will be chimeing in shortly! grin....really like your bug macros and the composition...images are simply great!....Looking to see more of your images!...

Thanks for the nice words,it's appreciated. Jonny,I've always enjoyed viewing your images. Steve,I visit your webpage on occasion,what can I say except outstanding. X-Tackleman,I just clicked the link to your photos,really nice work! We are headed on a Alaskan cruise next week and am hoping for an eagle shot or two like yours.

But, what are the bugs in the last photo doing? whistle

I think they called it dirty dancing! It was happening all over the place. blush

362780322_NL8wm-L.jpg

362780330_PCiAd-L.jpg

Bruce, those are fantastic! The second and last images are my favorites.

Welcome aboard. I'd like it more if your name was Nikon Guy, wink but welcome anyways. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome aboard. I'd like it more if your name was Nikon Guy,

Thanks,Mike. I've also really enjoyed your work here.

I was listening to the Kim Comando show on the radio today and she mentioned Nikon was releasing a D90 with high quality video. This might be a huge step for Nikon.

Thanks DBL and MARINERMAGNUM!

I shoot with a 30D,which may become my second body with the release of the 50D.

These were shot with my old Canon 28-105.The close-ups had a Canon close up filter added.For a consumer lens this has been a great lens for me,however I believe I will soon be replacing it with the 24-70 f2.8L. I also have a 100-400IS and the nifty fifty.