• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kim Kardashian on this year Dancing with Stars

UdeLakeTom

i have seen that Life with the Kardashians on Entertainment Channel. haha she will probably end up like her mom trying 2 sign up for the mom dance compettion. BROKEN ANKLE WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINNEY BUNCH OF complains. but i like it smile

She was on Letterman a couple nights ago. Not a broken ankle, she cut the top of her big toe on a piece of glass and had it "surgically glued" together instead of stitched, so she could still dance.

I didn't think she looked that good on the Letterman show. Kind of a disappointment.

I;m with Zamboni, no Dancing With The Stars for me ..... unless I'm at my folk's place and my Mom makes us watch it with her.

Originally Posted By: Meaney
zamboni! come on, its.... K A R D A S H I A N....???!!!

Watching people dance?!?!?!?!?!? Sounds like you boys should be joining the fruity league anyday now. Alot better things to do than that.

WOW, now that is funny right there! Me watching dancing, now that I think about it what the he11 was I thnking smile

There you go Meaney. You are wising-up. Can you imagine standing around with your beer drinking buddies and saying- "Man, I watched that dancing with the stars last night. What a great show. I love watching people ballroom dance"

Yeah, go for it.

Originally Posted By: Meaney
zamboni! come on, its.... K A R D A S H I A N....???!!!

Watching people dance?!?!?!?!?!? Sounds like you boys should be joining the fruity league anyday now. Alot better things to do than that.

Have you seen the outfits the womens wear on that show??? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm grin

I think I heard that she broke her ankle and has been scratched. frown

I stand corrected:

"My greatest challenge will be this new foot injury. I cut my toe pretty bad on a mirrored desk that was cracked, and I just pray it will heal fast!" her nasty cut was even featured on TMZ.Com and had some thinking she wouldn't be able to compete. But she says is ready and looking forward to it.

Have you seen the outfits the womens wear on that show???

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm grin

Like I said, don't care if they wear NOTHING, it is still watching people dance. I have paint I would rather watch dry. I see all the guys they have on that show are a bit on the, well, lets just say, well, I can't say it- but I think you know what I mean. That tells me something.

I will stop while flipping through channels and take a peak to see a glimse of Julianne Hughes.....maybe you are, well ya know, if you aren't stopping to take a look at that hottie!!!