• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rodent Football?

Bryce

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's going to be a long season again. I can tell you now they won't win a Big Ten game. Brewster went for it on 4th down and later scored the TD with 22 seconds left. Last year they would have been stuffed on that play with the luck they had. Hopefully they win the remaining nonconference cupcakes.

A year from now there will be some expectations that this team compete, and most importantly put a competent defense on the field. It's not helping that after retallying the national recruiting grades, Brew's second crew slid back about 15-20 spots nationally from all the ineligibles that won't ever see the field. Still better than any of Mase's gets.

Otherwise, a couple of upsets on the first Saturday of College football! Should be a fun season to watch.

The Gophs played well at times, but the defense didn't show much. One thing that is obvious is that Willie Vandesteeg and the rest of the pass rush is non-existient. And it's time to replace Ryan Collado at DB. I believe he was beat on both N. Illinois' touchdowns, which was consistient with his play last year.

Did someone mention NDSU??

They just happened to win their first game of the season 41-6 over lowly Austin Peay.

NDSU had 453 total yards compared to 91 by AP who never converted a 3rd down.

Kole Heckendorf pulled in 8 catches for 179yds and three TD's.

The Bison remain at #2 in the Division I-AA standings even after Appalachian St's loss to LSU.

And that's your Bison update!

grin....I prefer NEON Green myself.... thanks for hexadecimal code tibit that could come in handy down the road!.. grin

Looks like your boys rolled that power house of a team Central Connecticut State...... smile

Back on topic here it appears the GOPHERS may have turned the corner with an impressive upset win on the road.....baby steps but its a start.

I'll say 4 maybe 5 Wins on the year!

Go Gophers!

Nice game by the Gophers. Weber was very efficient and Decker had another nice game. Decker is going to put up some amazing numbers this year and next with Weber.

Looks like the defense got their hands on some footballs that got left on the ground by BG. Right now this team needs any sort of win it can get.

Looks like your boys rolled that power house of a team Central Connecticut State...... smile

Yep, tonight they went on the ground and put two rushers over 100 yds. It appears they're pretty versatile and can go air or ground at their whim.

50-14.

Looks like their defense needs some work though. I mean come on, 14 pts? grin