Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WI  Women Fish

Women's Fishing Event in WI

32 posts in this topic

Fish Camp 2008 will be held the weekend of Oct 3 - 5th in central WI. This event is a tent camping shore fishing outing with contests, demos, raffles, trophies, good food and good people. Last year the event sold out at 24 spots and this year we increased in to 36 women. If you would like more info email me at icefishher@gmail.com and I will send you all the details. The location is not far off I 90/94 so it could be an easy trip from MN. So far women from all over WI some from Duluth are attending.

Hi Barb! This sounds like a lot of fun girls! I'm very sorry but I can't attend. I have a new new job that doesn't give me weekends off at this point (Low Gal on the Totem Pole smile ) and am taking night classes too. Thanks for posting this info though-keep us informed on all your events ok?

I think you Mn gals should invite us up there for a WI vs MN ice fishing contest. Let me know as I bet I could get a WI team together. Maybe at one of those overnight shack places.

Sounds fun but can I join even if i'm from Neb and if I can make it????

Ohhhhh yes Tom, you are right!!!! I do have the perfect NEBRASKA HUSKERS outfit for her! laughlaughwink She could be our CHEERLEADER! *snickers*

Well when you ladies get your outfits figured out drop me a line and we can discuss details. Consider the gauntlet to have been thrown.

OMG.....I think this sounds outstanding. I'm in...I'm always in...when it comes to fishing. I'm actually a cheesehead at heart, so if the teams are not equally matched, I'd be joining the fellow wisconsinites....and Barb, you know if it's numbers, you MN girls might want to worry. woooohoooo.

Woohoo! Sounds like teresa's thrown the gauntlet down too! Now I suppose you're gonna say you're rooting for the Pack this year too?! winkwinkgrin

gringrin

Where does everyone think this battle should go down?

I am. I'm just sick about the whole Favre drama, but I'll always be a Packer fan. My cheesehead comes will be out next Monday when they play the Vikings. It's challenging to be a Packer in Viking land.

That game is going to be one to watch I tell you! Too bad I've got school that night! mad

Teresa, do you have that little wedge on your head when you watch too? THAT should be your new avatar! 0903090001_14_13_1.jpglaugh

I better knock the razzing off or Barb C. and her Wisconsin Gals are gonna rub my face in the nearest snowbank this winter and I'd deserve it!!

I'm going to run right out and buy me some.......green socks. Not sure what the heck to do with my #4 jersey now....darnit.

HEY! If one of these 3 new hurricanes take out my house can I come fish for MN cool. I wont have anything else to do cuz I'll be homeless whistle

DeeDee! Don't say that girl! We'll be keeping you in our prayers though! eek

You are always welcome to come on up and fish!

Fish Camp 2008 will be held the weekend of Oct 3 - 5th in central WI. This event is a tent camping shore fishing outing with contests, demos, raffles, trophies, good food and good people. Last year the event sold out at 24 spots and this year we increased in to 36 women. If you would like more info email me at icefishher@gmail.com and I will send you all the details. The location is not far off I 90/94 so it could be an easy trip from MN. So far women from all over WI some from Duluth are attending.

I will in Eagle River at the Cranberry Fest, eating cranberry goodies and trying to sell my wares. Just where do you fish?

Ohhhh noooo. We can't share the secret location unless you are attending. We will post the pics of all the fish after the event but can't tell you where we will be. There are just a few spots left. This message board has really stirred some interest from some MN gals. I've been getting some e-mails and talked with a few.

I wonder if the WI girls would mind some kittens for the trip...I have a new "crop".