• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bosox/Chisox series

UdeLakeTom

At this point, we just need to win some games, its nice that these teams play each other to have atleast 1 team lose, but our best bet is to have Boston win so we can take the division!

dude,

Now there you go again, hatin' on us! LOL

I have always wished nothing but the best for the Twinks. I have stated numerous times that I hope the Twinks win the Wild Card. And you go putting the "evil eye" on us. What is up wit dat?

Windy

Hey 4wandering, A little bit more Peter Positive. You are starting to sound like people from chicago.

G.C.

Repeat after me: I am Peter Positive grin

Ya I know, I got frustrated with them not taking advantage of the White Sox losses. I still have faith, and watch every game I can. I think this year will come down to the Twins/Sox series at the end of the month, and we will be ahead after that series, then we will need to just not loose the KC series and we will win!

Go Twins!