Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UdeLakeTom

Bosox/Chisox series

15 posts in this topic

I would think a split would be best to cover ourselfs for the wildcard. If we can get a little win streak going............

G.C.

At this point, we just need to win some games, its nice that these teams play each other to have atleast 1 team lose, but our best bet is to have Boston win so we can take the division!

Ah wandering, nice pick up. Do you think the Twinks may have been scoreboard watching and took their eye off the prize ever so slightly in the 9th inning? It is surely going to stay interesting!

Windy

Windy, to be honest I dont know what they were thinking! I think neither team has the cahonas to step up and take the division!

dude,

Now there you go again, hatin' on us! LOL

I have always wished nothing but the best for the Twinks. I have stated numerous times that I hope the Twinks win the Wild Card. And you go putting the "evil eye" on us. What is up wit dat?

Windy

Who me???? The Chisox can win the wild card...imagine...Cubs, Brew crew, Twins, Chisox in the playoffs. Wouldn't the networks go crazy... grin

OMG dude,

Close down the rest of the country and let the big dogs in the midwest eat! That would be outrageous. ESPN would shut down for the playoffs.

Now don't let me catch you wishin' no offers on us again! LOL

Windy

Hey 4wandering, A little bit more Peter Positive. You are starting to sound like people from chicago.

G.C.

Hey 4wandering, A little bit more Peter Positive. You are starting to sound like people from chicago.

G.C.

Repeat after me: I am Peter Positive grin

Ya I know, I got frustrated with them not taking advantage of the White Sox losses. I still have faith, and watch every game I can. I think this year will come down to the Twins/Sox series at the end of the month, and we will be ahead after that series, then we will need to just not loose the KC series and we will win!

Go Twins!