• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Smile On My Face

zamboni

OK, so the Twins had a freebie chance yesterday to pick up a half game and they couldn't do it. It's ok, the Sux will blow up eventually, and this weekends series VS the Red Sox might be a good chance.

What is making me smile so much is when I go to yahoos baseball page and they have Nick Punto listed as the #2 hottest hitter in the Majors. You all know (after last seasons squabbles) that I am a HUGE fan of the human highlight reel. About 99% of you on here were dissing me, and dissing Nick for his hitting. Well, he had a bad year. He still has THE BEST glove in the Majors as far as infielders are concerned, and his bat has come around again. Like I knew it would. He is on ESPNs top plays everynight, and remember what I said last year- he saves a ton of runs from scoring, which alot of the time is more important than knocking in runs. A really big bonus with him is he can play anywhere, and I don't think I need to remind you guys, that is huge, this season especially since we have had a ton of injuries this season.

Nice post zamboni. I have never bashed Nick as I knew what he could do also. Every nite on the highlite reel. Last night DP with Casilla was great, so smooth and the throw back to 1st beat the runner by 3 steps. Sooooooo SWEEEEEEEET.

G.C.