• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well it's finally happened. I've accumalated more cranks than I can store or use. Now when I buy new baits I need to make room for them.

These baits are all used and in good condition. Most have caught fish and a few have hardly seen the water.

DSC00494.jpg

The Thunderstick 2nd from the bottom on the left is more red than the orange that it appears in the photo.

I'm asking $3.00 for the thundersticks and Bass Pro XPS baits,(top three on the right) as well as the bottom/center bait. The rebels are a bit more expensive and I'm asking $4.00 for them. I'll let the whole lot go for $40 if someone acts quickly before it gets picked apart. Shipping will be $3.00 extra unless you'd like to pick them up.

The quarters are for reference and are not for sale. wink

You can reach me at [email protected]