• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

There outta be a law...

The_Lee

There outta be a law that says that fat women can not wear skin tight clothing that says "Cutie" or "Hottie" on it!

That clothing companies can't make those style of clothes in those sizes.

Likewise, there ought to be a law that bikini's can only be made so big

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a law that if you have a good driving record, you get 2 rocket launchers on your vehicle to use on bad drivers with no penalties! i.e. people driving 35 mph in the left lane when the speed limit is 55.

It should be legal to pee on the ice.

It should be legal to pee in a parking lot after a concert or sporting event, when you really, really have to go. Just so it's near your car. (I had a buddy get into a little trouble with this and I bring it up to him from time to time)

...that everyone who cares about politics has purple skin so its easy to avoid them. That if a candidate has those stupid signs put up everywhere he has to be out there personally helping pick them up. Not every single one, but he has to help. For every dollar spent on anything to campaign, that much must also be donated to something worthwhile. Your wifes charity does not count. Every time a poliician says the word 'solution' he has to chug a beer. I dont drink but it would make them more fun to watch. It could be a diffrent word.

Litterbugs! In my opinion, cure that in young and old alike and alot of societies problems would take care themselves! A short stint on the chain gang, a few hours on the rock pile, after being fed a pinch of snoose and I think that would take care of it.

Anybody in possession of caviar and anchovies, would have to stand in the corner for 2 hours, after which, some big burly cop would pinch them a good one and haul them off to the pokey, for a short term of 90 days! "There ought to be a law!"

But only for "Them" and "They"! Not you and I, we'er the good ones! It's those danged others that are the problem!

There outta be a law that says that fat women can not wear skin tight clothing that says "Cutie" or "Hottie" on it!

There oughta be a law that guys with big beer guts wear their pants around their armpits not their thighs.

every child has to be taken fishing and hunting by a responsilbe adult by the age of 10...

every child will pass the firearm/hunter safety course even if they never thikof hunting in their life..

every adult is required to fish 8 hours a year...(maybe you can sell them like carbon credits)