• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

There outta be a law...

The_Lee

So, this is just for fun, but every person in their life says there should be a law about something, so I am starting a list of these "should-be" laws. They can be funny, or serious, I am aiming more toward humorous...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There oughta be a law that says all dum(B) people should be sh0t.

Then, I suppose that would include me!!!!!!!!! :P

Been there, it sucks at first but down the road you learn a thing or 2 from it.

There outta be a law that says, when a guy calls to go fishing, you should automatically have that day of of work............with pay!!!!

There outta be a law that lets you yell that one word when you lose a big fish next to the boat without looking around to see if anyone heard ya and feeling a little embarrased.

Oh ya I forgot, and lets us jump up and down flapping our arms like a bird in the boat.

All beer needs to be sold cold

Dogs can only do their own business in their own yard

Its illegal for the garbage company to charge you to pick up your recycling

Its illegal to go within 100 yards of another fishing boat unless you are invited to come closer

Gas, bait, lures and ammunition are tax deductible expenses

That a deer hunting license means you will see and shoot a big buck.

A fishing license means you will catch and keep or release all the fish you want withing the limits.

Grass will stay green all summer without watering or mowing.

No lawn mower can be used anytime I am taking my nap or before 6 pm on a Sunday.

All stores except for bait will be closed on a Holiday...it is a holiday after all for ALL to enjoy. I don't care if someone thinks shopping is a Holiday event.

If a radio station is at the State Fair, they are required to give away something at their booth. No questions asked.

banning "gangsta" rap

that hot chics want to buy me a drink

that no kids will be in the theatre when I am seeing a movie

Pink Floyd reunites and does a world wide tour in support of raising $ for the fund of the missing 20 inch box fan

And that Van Halen is never allowed to reunite again

There outta be a law that makes all fishing openers and the day after national holidays that must be observed by all places of employment so you can make it out those two days.